The 15th International Conference on X-Ray Lasers (ICXRL2016) will be held at Nara Kasugano International Forum from May 22 to 27, 2016, organized by Kansai Photon Sicene Institute (KPSI), National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST), and The Graduate School for the Creation for New Photonics Industires (GPI).
- Templates of the proceedings manuscript are uploaded (13-June-2016)
- Program at a glance and pdf version of the book of abstract become available (11-May-2016)
- Program is updated. Practical information of the conference is uploaded (6-May-2016).
- May 2015, 1st announcement
- November 2015, 2rd announcement, start early registration
- 13th March 2016, extend deadline of the abstract
- 28th March 2016, local organizing committee meeting at KPSI
- 31st March 2016, deadline of early registration
- April 2016, Final announcement including the time schedule
- 22 May 2016, conference starts
- 27 May 2016, conference ends
- 31 July 2016, deadline of manuscript submission for the proceedings
- Laser pumped and discharge pumped x-ray lasers
- Injection / Seeding of x-ray amplifiers
- High order harmonics generation
- X-ray free electron lasers
- Novel schemes for coherent XUV, X-ray and γ-ray generation
- X-rays and γ-rays for fundamental science
- Integration of X-ray lasers, XFELs and super-intense lasers
- Applications and industrial uses
- X-ray imaging and optics
ICXRL2016 is cooperating with OPIC2016 (Optics & Photonics International Congress) held the previous week (May 17-20) in Yokohama, Japan. At OPIC2016, we will have several conferences on high energy density science (HEDS), Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources (ALPS), and X-ray optics, detectors, sources and the applications (XOPT) and so on. We hope the participants will consider attending these conferences along with ICXRL2016.